-->

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Review of two more books

Embracing Eternity by Voirey Linger 5*

Voirey Linger did it again. In a short novel she gave me a large story full of emotion and action and just about everything I have come to expect from her writing.

In the beginning I couldn't see how she could make a romance work between an Angel and a Demon but somehow she not only did it, she made it unforgettable too. Can't wait to see what she does next!

Brush With Catastrophe by Tara Lain 4*

I don't know quite what I expected from the second Aloysius tale but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this story. The mystery of Ryder and the honesty and modesty of Sammy were a complete contrast to the previous Heroes yet they soon enthralled me so that I didn't want to stop reading.

I really loved the background story of mystery and intrigue. Trying to figure out who Sammy would end up with was fun and kept me interested. But what really had me hooked was the way Sammy's witch powers manifested themselves (read the book yourself to find out - I'm not posting spoilers!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.