-->

Monday, January 07, 2013

I know - I eat books up!!

Review of Redoubt by Mercedes Lackey 5*
BLURB: Mags, a young Herald trainee in Haven, the capital city of the kingdom of Valdemar, has talents not commonly found in Herald trainees. Recognizing this, the King's Own Herald decides to train Mags as a spy in order to uncover the secrets of a mysterious new enemy who has taken an interest in Mags himself. Why is the even deeper mystery. The answers can only be found in the most unexpected corners of Mags' past...assuming he can live long enough to find them.

My Review: Just like a good Chinese meal this book fills you up but within a very short time you are ready for more. This 4th book in the Collegium Chronicles answered a lot of questions left for me from the previous book but left me asking a whole bunch more. Can't wait for book 5 to come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.