-->

Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Beauty and The Beast story to love

Review of Loving an Ugly Beast (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters) by Danielle Monsch 4*
BLURB: He may be a Beast…
Known as Beast in his village for both his hulking size and multitude of scars, Benton long ago resigned himself to a life without love and was content with his solitary existence. That is until Nissa entered his life.
...but she is no Beauty.
Plain and plain-spoken, Nissa came to the village three years ago looking for a fresh start and a quiet life. She had both until the day her friend Benton disappears and a new man arrives at the village – handsome, charming, and intent on courting her.
A fairy godmother gives Benton his greatest wish. Now that he is a beauty and not a beast, Benton intends to make Nissa fall in love with him. However, scars don’t have to be visible to exist. Will Nissa’s past destroy any chance of their Happily Ever After?

My Review: I love remade Fairy Tales and this novella was a really nice version of my favourite one. In this case the story was a very warm, sweet one about believing in Love and your own self worth. The characters were very real, especially the cranky pregnant friend! (She made me think of myself when I was pregnant :D)and I really, really liked the Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.