-->

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ereader still gone

and I hate using a laptop to read books as I can't get comfy with it :( However I have managed to read something that way and here are the reviews:

Review of Songs of the Earth(Sumeria's Sons, #2)by Lexi Ander
5*
BLURB: Tristan Janick, Prince of the Lycan race, wades through a life of lies and secrets. Hurt by a Goddess who is supposed to protect him, Tristan learns a valuable lesson in trust. Desperate to protect his consort, Ushna, from a growing number of dangers, he prepares to face the worst even as he hopes for a safe future for his family. When a murderer escapes and targets Tristan and Ushna, their small tribe must come together and make a stand.
My Review: I enjoyed book one of this series and wondered if the author could continue the storyline without losing my interest. Not only did she do so, she made me an avid addict of Tristan and Ushna and I went on to read book 3 immediately so as to get my fix!

Review of Dreams Of The Forgotten(Sumeria's Sons, #3)by Lexi Ander 5*
BLURB: As Tristan and Ushna build a secure infrastructure for their rapidly growing tribe and family, Tristan is plagued by dreams he barely remembers. Factions and enemies threaten to destroy the peace they wish to build, even as Tristan keeps his condition under wraps from all but those closest to him. Amidst it all, Tristan struggles against the urge to bind Ushna to him because Ushna already has a Flame waiting for rebirth. Tristan would do anything to protect that bond, even if it means losing Ushna in the next lifetime. Unless, he remembers his dreams of the forgotten.
My Review: I have to say that I was enthralled at book 3 in this series. The way the author makes unlikely happenings see mso believable is incredible and I found myself staying up late just so that I could read it even though it is difficult to do so on my laptop. I can't wait for book 4 to be released next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.