-->

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pet Werewolves?

Review of Tamed by Douglas R Brown 5*
BLURB: Werewolves are real. And they make excellent pets.
Owning one of the legendary creatures is the latest fad. The WereHouse insists their werepets are loyal, docile, and 100% safe, but what happens when these gentle giants turn on their masters?
While on a routine EMS call, paramedic Christine Alt is attacked by a rogue werepet. She escapes with her life, but the encounter leaves her with more than just scars. As her body begins to change, she discovers the WereHouse is hiding a terrible secret, and they will stop at nothing to keep her from exposing them.

My review: From the author of the The Light of Epertase trilogy comes a page turning, thrilling read about Werewolves as pets. I loved every word and the way the way the plot twisted and turned was so riveting I actually ignored the fact that I was uncomfortable sitting reading it on my laptop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.