-->

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Review of Strawberries For Dessert by Marie Sexton

Review of Strawberries for Dessert (Coda Books #4)by Marie Sexton 5*
BLURB: When Jonathan Kechter agrees to a blind date with Cole Fenton, he expects nothing more than dinner and a one-night stand... but he gets more than he bargained for in Cole. Cole is arrogant, flamboyant, and definitely not Jon’s type. Still, when Cole suggests an arrangement of getting together for casual sex whenever they're both in town, Jon readily agrees.
Their arrangement may be casual, but Jonathan soon learns that when it comes to Cole Fenton, nothing is easy. Between Cole’s fear of intimacy and his wandering lifestyle, Jonathan wonders if their relationship may be doomed from the start—but the more Cole pushes him away, the more determined Jon is to make it work

My Review: Again this is a part of a series that I had not read before. Again it didn't matter as it seemed to stand well on it's own. However I might well be looking for previous books in the series as the author has done a wonderful job of getting me very interested in her Characters. The two in this story are so opposite and yet fit so well together that even though I knew the ending was (probably) happy, because of the opening, I was hooked and rooting for the relationship to work out. I especially liked that it was told from one POV but the emails to a friend gave us the thoughts of the second main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.