-->

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reviews Of Amber Kell books

Baiting Ben (Moon Pack #2)by Amber Kell 4*
BLURB Ben joined Silver's club to meet a mate. As a lone wolf he needs to join a pack to survive. But just when he thinks he found his mate in the elegant Thomas, Dillon a man from his old pack, comes into town to claim Ben for himself. What is a wolf to do?
My Review As with the first book I enjoyed meeting members of the Moon Pack but could have done with more story. This overly short story (personal opinion on length!) was a pretty easy read and I really liked how the difficulties of two men wanting to mate with Ben was solved.

Courting Calvin (Moon Pack #3) by Amber Kell
4*
BLURB When Calvin's sister is kidnapped will he be forced to betray a friend to get her back or will the sexy vampire, Alesandro, come to his rescue?
My Review A lovely continuation of the Moon Pack storyline that had a few of the old characters but focused mainly on the Vampire leader and his love interest. Again it was too short and I think that Ms Kell needs to either write longer stories (to keep her fans happy) or bring all of them out in one book!

ETA on 28th June

Denying Dare (Moon Pack #4) by Amber Kell 4*
BLURB Weretiger Dare longs for the attention of Steven. But the werewolf is searching for a mate among his own kind. Until Anthony douses his friend in a batch of catnip and the big kitty pounces. Book Four in the Moon Pack series. m/m sexual situations.
My Review This gets my usual complaint of being too short but other than that it gave me exactly what I had hoped for. A continuation of the Moon Pack storyline and a wonderfully sweet romance between Dare and Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.