-->

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review of Rush by Joan Swan

Rush: Phoenix Rising Series, Book 3 by Joan Swan 5*
BLURB: Jessica Fury, Washington lobbyist, has money, connections, and her own firm. But five years ago she had something better: happiness. Her firefighter husband, Quaid, was handsome, courageous, and crazy about her. Then one day he walked into a chemical inferno—and never walked out. Jessica has been through hell to get back on her feet. And then a rumor surfaces that could bring a miracle or shatter her world – again.
Q has been a prisoner forever. He’s honed his mind and body into weapons. He’s developed abilities no one else understands. But he’s still at the mercy of a cabal of ruthless men, who blank his memory, test him like a lab rat, and tell him lies. Although his past has been erased and his future looks grim, instinct tells him he has a woman to live for. What his mind can’t remember, his body can’t forget…

My Review:Complimentary Review Copy Provided by Publisher Through NetGalley I had no idea when I received this book that it was number three in the series. Not that it made much difference as I was soon so deep into the story I just didn't want to stop reading. The action is fast paced and intense. The intrigue, dirty dealings and black ops secrets are believable and downright scary. The interaction between all the Characters is well written and made me want to be a part of the Phoenix Team. This had me on a roller coaster of emotions between scared rigid and moved to tears and deserves more than the five stars I've given it. I am now off to see if I can afford books one and two so that I can read more about everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.