-->

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reviewing Dance With the Devil by Megan Derr

I am experimenting with adding the book covers to my reviews. Please let me know if this is what you like to see or if I am wasting my time.



Dance with the Devil (Dance with the Devil #1)by Megan Derr 4*
BLURB:In a world of demons, goblins, witches, sirens, werewolves, vampires, and so much more, it can be difficult to determine who is guilty of what and why. Chris White is a detective who fearlessly investigates this supernatural world, himself a unique product of it. He will take any case brought to him, but has a particular affinity for helping those who inhabit the poor districts of his city. From strange rituals and runaway vampires, to fighting sorcerers and confronting a demon lord, this paranormal detective will face any challenge—even a dance with the devil.
My Review: I liked this as it was a lot of short stories about the paranormal detective and his cases. What I wasn't so keen on was the way it was all jumbled up as far as timeline is concerned, with only the case number to tell you in advance where you were in the characters timeline. I must admit that each case had me both intrigued and fascinated, as the author has a wonderful way of making each case seem fresh and interesting, even though most of them are just normal detection stuff with the added element of paranormal creatures committing crimes or needing help. If you like m/m, paranormal, detectives and short easy to read stories teh this is one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.