-->

Monday, September 09, 2013

Review of The Dark Collector by Vanessa North


The Dark Collector by Vanessa North 4*
BLURB: Jeffrey Kuyper was a once-in-a-generation talent and I was his muse.
Jeffrey's death shocked the art world and upended my life. His last portrait is an intimate reminder of our final weeks together. Now it's up for auction and I want it more than anything. When a cold-mannered man in a dark suit outbids me, I'll agree to anything to buy it from him--even a weekend in his bed.

My Review: Review Copy won from Author Contest Hot, Gritty, Real, Interesting, Dark. All these words are good ones to describe this story from Vanessa North but most of all I have to say this was a lot of story for just 0.5KB. I can't say much else without giving away the story but if you want to feel grief, love and renewal then read this one as soon as it's published. Expected publication is November 13th 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.