-->

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reviewing Dance Only For Me by Megan Derr


Dance Only For Me (Dance With tHe Devil #6) by Megan Derr 4*
BLURB: Jackie Black is a cowboy and sorcerer and proud of both. He spends his days breaking curses and locating items of interest for other abnormals. His pride and joy are the alchemy-enhanced pistols at his hips. The love of his life is Roman, a businessman and witch. Tired of living several states apart, Jackie decides to surprise Roman by moving closer.
But instead of being a happy surprise, Jackie finds himself the victim of an unpleasant one. Alone in a strange city, with nowhere to go and his world in pieces, Jackie is taken in by an old man who says he is a paranormal detective and could use someone of Jackie’s power and abilities to catch a killer.

My Review: I have a thing about cowboys and when they are magical sorcerers too then I am obviously going to be predisposed to enjoy the story. However Ms Derr has, as usual, produced a book that had me riveted to the last page and kept me entertained the whole way. Apart from the magical cowboy, she introduced me to an alchemist, who was also a bratty trouble magnet, a demon who was covered in runes and an evil that had me biting my nails hoping the first three could stop it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.