-->

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Reviewing In Knots by Celia Kyle


In Knots (Knots #1)by Celia Kyle 4*
BLURB: Jesse is in search of a night of passion. One that includes being spanked, tied up, and at another man's mercy. It’s a good thing that Knots, his club of choice, has everything he's lusting for, and more.
Nicholas, an alpha wolf who’s so gorgeous that his good looks should be legal, is going to be the Dom to give it to him.

My Review: I liked the dynamics between the two main characters and the fact that the sub knew exactly what and who he wanted :D My only problem was that I wanted so much more than what I got. I hope the author decides to write more about these two men as there is so much more about their growing relationship that I would love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.