-->

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Recently opened my own online shop

so I haven't had as much time to read as I would have liked. In the future, if all goes well with it, I will be trying to balance crocheting and reading so that neither my reviewing nor my (hopefully lots) customers aren't neglected. *You can find the shop here Character Dolls or on the Facebook Page if you are at all interested.

Meanwhile back to normal business and the review for a book by Amber Kell that I have read recently.

Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack #11)by Amber Kell 4*
BLURB: Sometimes falling in love is the easy part.
Kylen is now king of the fae and missing his mate. The question as to whether the fae are as committed to their mates is answered when Kylen can no longer sleep, or eat. The rest of the fae worry he isn’t a good king, and truth to tell, Kylen doesn’t want to be. He wants nothing more than to curl up with Farro, play with their son, and live happily ever after, but sometimes life doesn’t give you what you need.


My Review: I liked this story (that is yet another continuation of the longer story arc of the Moon Pack) but I could have done with a little more of cute little Sammy. However as far as the romance and action are concerned I have no complaints whatsoever. It had everything I expected with a few additional little twists I hadn't(won't say what as I don't want to spoil it for others.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.