-->

Friday, December 27, 2013

So sorry for the lack of reviews lately

I have been reading and in fact I've read a plethora of short stories! They've all been good to excellent and well worth the reading but with everything else going on I just haven't bothered with taking the time out to review any of them. There have been so many mixed emotions for me over this first Christmas without hubby. Sadness at being without him, worry over cooking my very first Christmas dinner (he has done it all in past years) and joy at the love I received from friends and family. No way was this rollercoaster of emotions conducive to reasoning reviews!

So for now I will just hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that 2014 will be a great year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.