-->

Monday, February 10, 2014

I have noticed a rather large omission on my reviews

Namely that I have not reviewed the audible books I have listened to since that first one and there have been so many of them.

See I listen to the books whilst doing the crochet for my shop BespokeCrochet4U and I have not been treating them as books to review. Instead I have been enjoying listening to them as entertaining stories much as I used to listen to radio shows 30+ years ago on Forces Radio in Germany.

I would try to do better and review them but I doubt that it will happen as I know I am too lazy to analyse them the way I do a book I have read.

What I can do here is list them with a rating for story and narration and try to do the same for future audible books.


Talker by Amy Lane Narrated by David Kaplan, Story 5 Narration 5

Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs Narrated by Holter Graham, Story 5 Narration 5

The Artifact by X. Aratare Narrated by Chris Patton, Story 4 Narration 4

Foundation and Empire by Isaac Asimov Narrated by Scott Brick Story 4 Narration 4

Star Surgeon by Alan E. Nourse Narrated by Knighton Bliss Story 4 Narration 4

The Pride of Chanur: Chanur, Book 1 by C. J. Cherryh Narrated by Dina Pearlman Story 5 Narration 5

Sackett by Louis L'Amour Narrated by David Strathairn Story 4 Narration 5

Designs of Desire by Tempeste O'Riley Narrated by Max Lehnan Story 5 Narration 5

Talker's Graduation by Amy Lane Narrated by David Kaplan Story 5 Narration 5

Talker's Redemption by Amy Lane Narrated by David Kaplan Story 5 Narration 5

Jubal Sackett by Louis L'Amour Narrated by John Curless Story 4 Narration 4

The Tomorrow Log by Sharon Lee & Steve Miller Narrated by Kevin T Collins Story 4 Narration 4

Dragon Bones: The Hurog Duology, Book 1 by Patricia Briggs Narrated by Joe Manganiello Story 4 Narration 4

Dragon Blood: The Hurog Duology, Book 2 by Patricia Briggs Narrated by Joe Manganiello Story 4 Narration 4

Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi Narrated by Wil Wheaton Story 5 Narration 5

The Vortex Blaster by E. E. Doc Smith Narrated by Reed McColm Story 3 Narration 3

A Solid Core of Alpha by Amy Lane Narrated by Paul Morey Story 5 Narration 5

Brook Street: Thief by Ava March Narrated by Charlie Belmont Story 3 Narration 3

Cuckoo's Egg by C. J. Cherryh Narrated by Peter Ganim Story 5 Narration 5

Sassinak: The Planet Pirates, Book 1 by Anne McCaffrey & Elizabeth Moon Narrated by Ax Norman Story 5 Narration 4

The Guardian by Mary Calmes Narrated by Sean Crisden Story 4 Narration 4

Trading Danger: Vatta's War , Book 1 by Elizabeth Moon Narrated by Cynthia Holloway Story 5 Narration 5

Marque and Reprisal: Vatta's War , Book 2 by Elizabeth Moon Narrated by Cynthia Holloway Story 5 Narration 5

Engaging The Enemy: : Vatta's War , Book 3 by Elizabeth Moon Narrated by Cynthia Holloway Story 5 Narration 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.