Follow your heart, but don't leave your brain behind.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Update on audiobooks and recent reading

Been busy listening and reading so heres my ratings for the listening:

Audiobook: Chanur's Venture: Chanur, Book 2 by C. J. Cherryh Narrated by Dina Pearlman Narration 4 Story 4

Audiobook: Stranger In A Strange LAnd by Robert A. Heinlein Narrated by Martin McDougallNarration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: Sly Mongoose by Tobias S. Buckell Narrated by Jonathan Davis Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: March Up Country, Empire Of Man, Book 1 by David Weber & John Ringo Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook:March To The Sea, Empire Of Man, Book 2 by David Weber & John RingoNarrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

and for the reading part it's mostly been very short stories that don't warrant mentioning.

However I did make the mistake of reread a few books by Mercedes Lackey. You'd think I'd learn by now that, no matter how often I read them, her writing will always put me on a rollercoaster of emotions and bring me to tears at least once per book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.