-->

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Update on audiobooks and recent reading

Been busy listening and reading so heres my ratings for the listening:

Audiobook: Chanur's Venture: Chanur, Book 2 by C. J. Cherryh Narrated by Dina Pearlman Narration 4 Story 4

Audiobook: Stranger In A Strange LAnd by Robert A. Heinlein Narrated by Martin McDougallNarration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: Sly Mongoose by Tobias S. Buckell Narrated by Jonathan Davis Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: March Up Country, Empire Of Man, Book 1 by David Weber & John Ringo Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook:March To The Sea, Empire Of Man, Book 2 by David Weber & John RingoNarrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

and for the reading part it's mostly been very short stories that don't warrant mentioning.

However I did make the mistake of reread a few books by Mercedes Lackey. You'd think I'd learn by now that, no matter how often I read them, her writing will always put me on a rollercoaster of emotions and bring me to tears at least once per book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.