-->

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Been doing a lot of crocheting and listening to books lately

I actually have three projects on the go. A shrug/bolero, a blanket in filet crochet which I haven't done before (and I am really enjoying the style) and a blanket in Tunisian crochet which I have recently taught myself to do. I can only do the Tunisian Simple Stitch so far but it is fun.

The books I have listened to whilst working are:

Audiobook: Honor Among Enemies: Honor Harrington, Book 6 by David Weber Narrated by Allyson Johnson Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: In Enemy Hands: Honor Harrington, Book 7 by David Weber Narrated by Allyson Johnson Narration 5 Story 5

and I warn anyone intending to listen to them that they are really, really long. The books are almost 20 hours of listening each :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.