-->

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Quick update

I've read the following LL stories and listened to the two Pip & Flinx ones whilst finishing off enough crochet items to post off this morning :D I'm feeling really good about myself at the moment (which counteracts the miseries from still not having found a decent job).


Love's Landscape stories

Falling For You by Joe Petty 4*

Only You by Shayla Mist 4*

eXtreme Homecoming by Jennah Scott 4*

The Case of the Insufferable Slave by Gillian St. Kevern 4*

I Spy Pecan Pie by Anna Birmingham 4*

Torn by Angela Maye 4*

The Assassin of Laurentium by Clodia Metelli 2*

Audio books

Audiobook: Flinx in Flux: Pip & Flinx, Book 5 by Alan Dean Foster Narrated by Tyler Stevens Narration 5* Story 5*

Audiobook: Mid Flinx: Pip & Flinx, Book 6 by Alan Dean Foster Narrated by Tyler Stevens Narration 5* Story 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.