-->

Friday, September 05, 2014

Going to be absent from online

for the next three days at least. Off to London for a book signing and some sight seeing. Then it's off to Chelmsford for a visit with my middles son.

Meanwhile September is turning into the month of rereads as I reread all of Amber Kell's Dragonmen books as well as the following Love's Landscape stories:

Charon's Dilemma by Eloreen Moon 4*

This Too by Isla James 4*

Wrecking Ball by Elin Austen 3*

Cenotaph by Gabbo De La Parra 3*

A Heart of Klondike Gold by E. Davies 4*

The Other Side by MA Jackson 4*

A Cup of Tea and a Few Broken Rules by C.C. Jaz

Oh, I also finished my hand-stitched voile skirt whilst listening to

Audiobook: Orphanage: Jason Wander, Book 1 by Robert Buettner Narrated by: Adam Epstein Narration: 5 Story: 4*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.