-->

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Published today!!

Tales from High Hallack, Volume Three: The Collected Short Stories of Andre Norton (Tales from High Hallack #3)
by Andre Norton
Not yet finished but a 5* so far.

BLURB: In the third and final volume of High Hallack, tales of high fantasy, science fiction, and coming of age reach back as far as 1943, yet are still as fresh and relevant today as when they were written. High Hallack was a place in Andre Norton's fiction and was also the name of the genre writer's library she opened in Tennessee. It is a wondrous keep that she called home, and now High Hallack opens its gates and allows these amazing stories to unfold
My Review (So Far): Complimentary Review Copy Provided by Publisher Through NetGalley I've been reading the individual stories a day or so at a time, so as to really enjoy them without the next one interfering with it. So far I am about half way through and each story has been really good and exactly as I expected the standard to be after reading the previous High Hallack books. Unless my opinion changes on reading the second half of the book I think this one will stay as a 5* read.
24/11/2014
ETA: I didn't change my mind This book was worth the 5* I gave it on the 14th Oct. and I highly recommend it to any Andre Norton or Anthology fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.