-->

Monday, December 01, 2014

World Aids Day

Today the daughter and I did our bit to promote World Aids Day by yarn bombing a miner statue in Cardiff City centre :D
if you look carefully you cna see his little red ribbon on his tophat and the tag hanging down with the information on it :D


So on to other book related stuff. I have not been reviewing since Friday but I have read a lot of books and am doing exceptionally well on my Goodreads Reading Challenge I have also listened to a fair few audio books.

Audio Book: Creature Feature by: Mary Calmes and Poppy Dennison Narrated by: Jeff Gelder Narration: 4* Story 1: 5* Story 2: 4*
Audio Book: Dark Desire: Dark Series, Book 2 by: Christine Feehan Narrated by: Abby Craden Narration: 5* Story: 5*
Audio Book: Sinnerman by: Mary Calmes Narrated by: Andrew Schwartz Narration:5* Story: 5*
Audio Book: Nexus by: Mary Calmes Narrated by: Andrew Schwartz Narration:5* Story: 5*
Audio Book: Cherish Your Name by: Mary Calmes Narrated by: Andrew Schwartz Narration:5* Story: 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.