-->

Monday, March 23, 2015

I've been a little busy. . .

. . and have therefore not updated on all the books I've read or listened to since the 12th. My sincere apologies and I'll try not to leave it so long next time.

I've been doing a lot of crocheting as well as reading so I'll post some pics of the stuff I've made under my list of books.

e-books I've read:
Always Masked by Megan Derr 4*
Behind the Mask by Megan Derr 4*
Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega, #4) by Patricia Briggs 5*
Cinder and Char: Silver Slipper Collection by Angelique Voisen 2*
Backwoods Beast by Claire Cray 2*
Finder Tolan by Megan 4*
Ink and Paper by Megan Derr 4*
Wizard's Moon by Josh Lanyon 2*
Axel's Pup (Werewolves & Dragons, #1) by Kim Dare 4*
A Suitable Replacement(Deceived, #5) Megan Derr 4*
An Intrepid Trip to Love (A Little Bite of Love #1) Charlie Cochet 5*
The Fire of a Lone Wolf's Heart(Lone Wolf Pack Ripples, #3) by Anya Byrne 3*
The Perfect Valentine's Day by Charlie Cochet 4*
His to Rescue (Alateeka Protection Services, #3) by Alice Cain 3*
Velvet Diamonds by Sean Michael 3*
How to Howl at the Moon (Howl At The Moon, #1)by Eli Easton 4*
Quinn's Gambit (AURA, #1) by Angel Martinez 4*

Audio books I've listened to:
Going Grey by Karen Traviss Narrated by Euan Morton 5*
Upside Down (Bronco's Boys #2)by Andrew Grey Narrated by John Solo 4*
Mind Magic (Triad Book 1) by Poppy Dennison Narrated by Robert G. Davis 4*
Body Magic (Triad Book 2 by by Poppy Dennison Narrated by Robert G. Davis 4*

My Crochet Projects



The two on the top are my Sophie's Universe blankets the pattern of which can be found here and the one underneath is the first of five various coloured lapghans I am making for my girls (my daughter and the four partners to my sons).

I also made this for #100womenproject.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.