-->

Friday, March 06, 2015

Well that's a relief.

I received an email telling me that blogger aren't going to enforce the changes after all. So now I can go back to blogging about my books even when they are hot, hot, hot!!! :D

Since the last update I have been busy with some crochet projects (and one knitting one too). All the croceht ones are blankets but I think these two are my favourites:

I've also done a fair bit of listening to audio books and reading both e-books and paperbacks. Here's a list of them, without any reviews as there are too many for me to bother with. Suffice to say I'd recommend all bar the 2* to people who already know they enjoy my kind of reading.

Warlock: To the Magic Born by Christopher Stasheff 4*

Alexander The Great: A Comic Biography by William Arnett PhD 3*

Friction (Dominion, #0.1) by Lissa Kasey 2*

The Warrior's Apprentice(Vorkosigan Saga, #2) by Lois Bujold McMasters Narrator Grover Gardner 4*

A Future for His Werewolf Warrior (Lone Wolf Pack, #6) by Anya Byrne 4*

Cethe by Bacca Abbott 4*

Out of the Dark by David Weber 4*

Volley Balls (Balls to the Wall, #1) by Tara Lain 4* (Finally got around to reading the first one in the series :D)

Secrets & Truths by Kimberley Hunter 4*

The last one is a very good book that had a nice first person narration from both MCs and an unusual twist to the normal werewolf sagas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.