-->

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

It's taken a while

but I have finally read all the stories in 'my book' ;)


Discovery: QSF's Second Annual Flash Fiction Contest by Various Authors (including me) 5*

BLURB: The rules are simple enough. Write a complete story—either sci fi, fantasy, or paranormal. Make sure it has LGBT characters and/or an LGBT vibe. And do it all with just 300 words.
The stories in this volume run the gamut, from platypus shifters to alien slug monsters, from carnival horror stories to haunting stories of ships with souls. There are little jokes, big surprises, and future prognostications.


My Review: If you want a quick five minute read before bed or whilst waiting for an appointment than this book is full of them and all of them are either sci fi, fantasy, or paranormal with an LGBT vibe.
I am probably biased as I have a small story in this book but I will admit to the others being of a far better quality than my poor effort and well worth every penny you pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.