-->

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Perfect Book from Patricia Briggs


Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson 5*
BLURB: Mercy Thompson’s world just got a whole lot bigger…
A collection of all-new and previously published short stories featuring Mercy Thompson, and the characters she calls friends…
Includes the new stories…
“Silver”
“Roses in Winter”
“Redemption”
“Hollow”
…and reader favourites
“Fairy Gifts”
“Gray”
“Alpha and Omega”
“Seeing Eye”
“The Star of David”
“In Red, with Pearls”


My Review: I really love her Mercy Thompson books so I was delighted to find she had an anthology of stories set in the Mercy Thompson world. Most of the stories are told from others point of view and are about other great characters that appear in the Mercy books. Included are some old ones from various other anthologies but also some new ones, in fact according to the intro it contains every short story ever published from this series. I loved reading each and every story, enjoying the revisit to those I'd read before and learning new things about Mercy's world from those that were new to me. I highly recommend this for any fan of Patricia's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.