-->

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Reviewing Devious Pies: Blushing Apples by Destiny Dawn


Devious Pies: Blushing Apples by Destiny Dawn DNF
BLURB: It was just one small taste, what could it really hurt?
Elana really can't help herself when she steals the first bite and it's all downhill from there. After seeing the fruit every day, she thought one would be enough, but to her flustered surprise it's not. All she can think about is the succulent apple in her hand and the taste across her lips. She hungers for more, and is willing to do anything for another taste.
Blushing Apples is an erotic tale with a twist of fantasy and feeding leading to a hot threesome and leaving a taste for more.


My Review: Complimentary Review Copy Provided by Author
This is only 22 pages but for me even that few pages were too many. The first stolen apple and Elana's sexual eating of it took 6 pages to describe. I know it was meant to be sensual and arousing but it did nothing for me. I'm sure other people will enjoy the book but it wasn't for me and I am afraid it became one of those rare DNF books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.