-->

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Talking with Rory Ni Coileain

Today I’m very lucky to be talking with Rory Ni Coileain, author of Wolf, Becoming.


Rory, I could ask you lots of questions about your new book but I believe the readers should buy the book and find out about it for themselves. Instead I'd love for you to please tell us 10 things we didn't know about you.


  1. I have a new kitten, named Captain Jack for Captain Jack Harkness. He has one eye, is polydactyl (extra toes on his front feet), and is every bit as charming as his namesake. And gets in at least as much trouble.

  1. I just celebrated 20 years at my EDJ (Evil Day Job) back in November. Never thought I was quite that stable!

  1. I speak, or have spoken at one time or another and still remember bits and pieces of (and occasionally dream in) Spanish, Welsh, Latin, Russian, and Irish. (I did my own transliterations of the Russian in Wolf, Becoming.)

  1. I didn’t like the first Magic Mike movie. (Loved the second one, though. I’m going on a cruise with my mom in March, and I’m going to bring a DVD with me. Can’t wait to see her reaction!)

  1. I have three tattoos and would love a fourth. And a fifth. And…

  1. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 23.

  1. My spirit animal is the Celtic wolf.

  1. I usually get about five hours’ sleep a night. More than that and I wake up and can’t figure out what day it is.

  1. I drink Café du Monde chicory coffee.

  1. I have a serious jones for designer handbags. Shoes, meh, I could wear one pair till they fall off my feet. But give me a Kate Spade or a Michael Kors or a Coach (from a discount store, of course!)… *sighs happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.