-->

Friday, April 15, 2016

Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Jessie G author of Talk Dirty to Me.

Hi Jessie, thank you for agreeing to this interview.

Tell us something no one else knows about your characters. 

No can do. My characters tell a lot, so if there’s something you don’t know, it means you haven’t gotten to that book yet or I haven’t told that story yet. My two series are interconnected, so anything I say here could be a potential spoiler down the road.
Have you ever had writer’s block? How did you overcome it? 

Of course. Usually I clean the bathrooms or the kitchen, or both, and occasionally even have to branch out to vacuuming. I don’t know if it’s the chores themselves, the physical exertion, or both, but that usually works me through any blocks.
What book you've written would you like to see made into a movie? 

Past Hurts or even the whole Devils Pride series once it’s down.

Do you work on an outline or plot or just let the story takes you where it wants to go? 

Yes and yes. I usually start with a synopsis and a general bulleted list of what things need to happen for the story and the series, then I just veer as it unfolds. It’s rare that I try to rein that in. I like the surprises my characters throw at me.
Rapid fire questions:

Favorite meal Sushi

Favorite colour - Red
Favourite ice cream flavourChocolate & Peanut Butter

Thank you Jessie, it's been a pleasure.

To my Readers - Check out the earlier post, you could end up the lucky winner of these great prizes. 

Int’l Grand Prize: $30 Amazon Gift Card OR US Grand Prize: Signed paperbacks of Tricking Chase & Talk Dirty to Me
3 Runner up winners will get an ecopy of Talk Dirty to Me AND a Happy Guy Wine Opener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.