-->

Friday, May 13, 2016

Interviewing Ann Anderson author of No Secrets Needed.

Today I’m very lucky to be talking with author Ann Anderson.

Hi Ann, thank you for agreeing to talk with us. Please will you tell us your writing goals for this year.

Finish edits for New Beginnings #3 and ship it off to the publisher, write New Beginnings #4, finish a few more short stories and, if I'm lucky, another novel. I'm also hoping to get a nice dent done in an M/F I've been slowly working through so I can have it ready to submit to varies publishers as well as the So You Think You Can Write competition hosted by Harlequin.

Thank you Ann, it seems you are going to have a busy year. I wish you luck for all your endeavours.



click here to find out more about Ann Anderson's
No Secrets Needed: New Begginings #2
and enter the giveaway to maybe win book #1 in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.