-->

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A exclusive post from Endings and Beginnings by K.C. Wells & Parker Williams

My apologies that I haven't posted this earlier but after reading it I'm sure you will all forgive me. (Don't forget to go look here for the chance at a Kindle Fire.

Endings and Beginnings by K.C. Wells & Parker Williams
Scott & Alex
Scott put down a cup of tea for Alex, then went back for the muffins he'd toasted. He set them on the table, before he pulled out his chair and took a seat.


"I can't wait to go shopping," Scott enthused. "What time does Peter get here?"


Alex grinned. "You have to be the least patient person I know. Thomas will be dropping Peter off on his way to the club, so he should be here within the hour."


The door to the bedroom opened, and Ben strode out. He glanced in Scott's direction and smiled. "Good morning, Alex."


"Good morning, Ben. Off to run?"


Ben frowned. "Yes. Though apparently I'm going alone because someone didn't want to get all sweaty before he went shopping with you."


Scott's eyes dropped to the tabletop. "I'm sorry, Sir. If you prefer, I'll go running with you. I can go shopping another time."


Ben crossed the distance between them in three strides, wrapped Scott in a hug, and said, "I'm teasing, Scott. I'm sorry if you thought I was serious. You go with your friends and have a great time."


"Yes, Sir," Scott whispered, not lifting his gaze.


Ben knelt next to Scott's chair, and tucked a knuckle under his chin. "Scott, look at me."


When he did, Alex could see the shine of tears in Scott's eyes.


"Oh, baby. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have teased."


He wrapped his arms around Scott again, and gave him a squeeze.


"How about we make a date to go running tomorrow? I'd love to take you down to Heaton Park, so we can check out the area."


Scott brightened slightly. "That sounds good."


Ben kissed him gently, then ruffled his hair. "You be good today, scamp of mine."


"Yes, Sir."


With that, Ben turned and walked out the door. Alex sat staring at Scott.


"What?" Scott asked, somewhat defensively.


"Nothing."


Scott glared at him. "Don't give me that. Spit it out. What's on your mind."


Alex sighed. "Fine. I wonder about something. It's kind of personal, and I don't know if you'd appreciate the question."


"Go for it."


Alex tapped a finger on the table. "I thought that you and Ben had a relationship more like me and Leo. Yet I rarely hear you call him anything but Sir. How come?"


Scott stared directly into Alex's eyes. "When we got together, he told me several times that I didn't need to call him Sir if we weren't doing a scene. But he doesn't know how much the word means to me. My parents used to beat me down. Not physically, but emotionally and mentally. Nothing I ever did was good enough for them. I could get straight As on my tests, but they demanded more. My father, especially when he was drunk, demanded to be addressed as sir. I came to loathe that word as much as I hated him.


"When Ben and I got together, and I heard you and Peter refer to Thomas and Leo as Sir, it felt...I don't know, right. Ben deserved the respect from me. He holds me together, especially during those times like this morning, when everything hits me hard. I thought I had disappointed him, just like I always did my parents. But he wasn't upset with me at all. That's why I call him Sir. He doesn't need it or require it, but he deserves it from me."


Alex thought about what Scott said for a few moments. "I thought my parents were awful," he finally said. "But my dad was at least there for me, even if it took him a while to stand up to my mother. And seeing how you look to Ben for guidance, even when you're not in a scene, makes me think you'd prefer a 24/7 D/s relationship with him."


"I don't tell him as much, but to me, I am. I need him more than when we're in a scene. With a few words, he takes me out of my head. He puts me back together when I'm falling apart. No one in my life has ever done that. Does it make sense to you?"


Alex put his hand over Scott's. "Perfect sense. Maybe after you're married, you should talk to him about changing your contract. Let him know you want to be his sub full time. Help him to understand why it's important to you."


With a grin, Scott nodded. "I love that idea!"


The doorbell rang. "That'll be Peter. Are you ready to go shopping? Or would you rather go find Ben?"


Alex could see Scott thinking about it. "Well, he did tell me to go shopping and to have a nice time. It would be disrespectful if I didn't do what he says, right?"


Alex laughed. He grabbed his jacket while Scott did the same.


"We love you. You know that, right?"


"I do. It took eighteen years, but I finally found the family who would keep me."

And with that, they went out the door to meet their friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.