-->

Friday, December 30, 2016

Here's my review of Analog to Digital by Posy Roberts.

Analog to Digital (2016 Advent Calendar - Bah Humbug) by Posy Roberts 4*
BLURB: For years, Ethan and Toby have said they’ll never marry, despite Ethan’s secret wishes. So leaving sunny California for snowy Minnesota to witness his sister’s vow renewal is not how he wants to spend his Christmas Eve. It’s the second time she’ll say “I do” in less than a year, when Ethan saying those words to Toby even once is hopeless.
In the run-up to the ceremony, Toby seems to avoid Ethan, and doubts grow in his absence. Ethan can’t help noticing Toby spends more time with Ethan’s family than with him. Little does Ethan know, Toby has desires of his own. But if Toby doesn’t find a way to reveal them, Ethan could leave for home without him.


My Review: Given this only had 39 pages it was packed full of story. It's a perfect Christmas story with the bah humbug and the happy ever after with lots of sweet and romantic filler. I really liked it and if I could afford to I'd buy all the other books in this series. Meantime I'll just have to make do with rereading the other two Posy Roberts books in my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.