-->

Thursday, December 22, 2016

My review of Death Mask by Lexi Ander

Death Mask (Black Harbinger MC #1) by Lexi Ander 4*
BLURB: Grim Misery, the President of the Black Harbinger Motorcycle Club, discovers a wounded warlock and four werepups aboard the club's LSD shipment. And the news kept getting better and better. Not only is the warlock sitting on the edge of death, he's illegally bonded to the werepups, which could trigger a war with the werewolves—and he turns out to be Misery's estranged husband.
Years ago, Griffin turned Misery away to be with another warlock by the name of Marcheso Aldo. Misery left everything behind, even his family, but couldn't shake the heartbreak Griffin caused. With Griffin thrust back into Misery's life, he discovers things aren't as they seem… and everything is about to get much, much worse.


My Review: I don't usually read a lot of books about MCs but, as I've always enjoyed this author's work, I decided to give this one a try. I'm glad I did because it had all her trademark skill in drawing the reader into a fabulous world. With wonderful characters and a really gritty story line it wasn't hard to get immersed and, once finished, hoping that it won't be too long before she writes about some of the other fascinating people of the Black Harbinger MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.