-->

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Reviewing Bonfire by Irene Preston & Liv Rancourt.

Bonfire (Hours of the Night #1.5) by Irene Preston & Liv Rancourt 4*
BLURB: Silent night, holy hell.
Thaddeus and Sarasija are spending the holidays on the bayou, and while the vampire’s idea of Christmas cheer doesn't quite match his assistant’s, they’re working on a compromise. Before they can get the tree trimmed, they’re interrupted by the appearance of the feu follet. The ghostly lights appear in the swamp at random and lead even the locals astray.
When the townsfolk link the phenomenon to the return of their most reclusive neighbor, suspicion falls on Thaddeus. These lights aren't bringing glad tidings, and if Thad and Sara can't find their source, the feu follet might herald a holiday tragedy for the whole town.


My Review: Having read book one of this series and enjoyed it, I was expecting to do the same here, I was not disappointed. Liv and Irene have a way of combining their words to produce an enjoyable, action-packed, suspenseful read that I couldn't put down. I am so looking forward to reading many more books about Sara and Thad and truly hope Liv and Irene continue to give me hours of pleasure with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.