-->

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Audiobook Review of Outpost Hell by Jake Bible

Outpost Hell. Written by Jake Bible. Narrated by Andrew B. Wehrlen 2*
BLURB: After an opportunistic heist gone wrong, a squad of Galactic Fleet Marines set down on a remote planet hoping to repair their badly damaged ship and resupply quickly so they can be on their way to spend their new riches.
Finding the supply outpost occupied by less than normal residents, the Marines are soon fighting for their lives against a deadly force unlike any they've seen on the battlefield. It'll take all their training and skills to get out alive, let alone in one piece.

My Review: "I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.” I struggled to get through listening to this book as it was spoiled by the constant iteration of He said, She Said, They said every time there was a long conversation. On top of that I had a few hiccups with the playback as it kept jumping. I gave it two stars because apart from those two problems it was a good book and I did manage to listen to the whole story even though I almost gave up about three quarters of the way through. If you like an action packed military science fiction story and don't mind a constant iteration of he said, she said etc. then go listen to this one. Hopefully the playback issue was because of my laptop and not the recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.