-->

Friday, September 29, 2017

Reviewing Out of the Shadows by K.C. Wells

Out of the Shadows by K.C. Wells 4*
BLURB: Can he step out of the shadows and into love’s light?
Eight years ago, Christian Hernandez moved to Jamaica Plain in southern Boston, took refuge in his apartment, and cut himself off from the outside world. And that’s how he’d like it to stay.
Josh Wendell has heard his coworkers gossip about the occupant of apartment #1. No one sees the mystery man, and Josh loves a mystery. So when he is hired to refurbish the apartment’s kitchen and bathrooms, Josh is eager to discover the truth behind the rumors.
When he comes face-to-face with Christian, Josh understands why Christian hides from prying eyes. As the two men bond, Josh sees past his exterior to the man within, and he likes what he sees. But can Christian find the courage to emerge from the darkness of his lonely existence for the man who has claimed his heart?


My Review: I was given a free copy to review if I wanted to. When I was offered a copy of this book I couldn't say no. I knew in advance it would be worth reading, because all of the previous K.C. Wells books I have read have been amazing. She has a way of bringing her characters to life in such a way you swear you know them like you would know a member of your own family. In the case of this story, it was so gut wrenching at times reading about Christian's struggles with moving out of those shadows he had hidden himself in, but Josh was the perfect guy to help him. I loved Josh so much, he was so accepting and such a sunny personality that I wished he was a real person instead of the dreamboat K.C. conjured up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.