-->

Friday, July 27, 2018

Reviewing Dying Soldier by Jamie Lynn Miller

Dying Soldier (Shadow Unit Book 4) by Jamie Lynn Miller 4*
BLURB: Serving with the elite anti-terrorism task force known as Shadow Unit, Sergeants Connor Finley and Shawn Weller have faced arms dealers, drug lords, terrorists, rogue CIA agents and biological weapons. But with the unconditional support of their team, and more importantly, their love for one another, they possess the strength to survive any challenge.
But how do you fight an enemy you can’t see? When a mission in Sierra Leone takes an unexpected turn, Connor and Shawn find themselves under quarantine and in isolation, their lives hanging in the balance between life and death. This time, their team is on the outside, looking in. Have Connor and Shawn finally found themselves in a battle they cannot win?
BONUS! Includes the holiday short story How To Love Christmas Again


My Review: I have really been enjoying this series and when I saw this one was out, I couldn't resist using up some of my gift card on buying it. It was worth it too, as it held up well against the previous three, and I loved that Ms Miller kept the consistency of her character's relationship and professional life true to what had come before. I don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll just add that if you liked the previous Shadow Unit stories, or you like a little military action in your hot romances, then go read this. But be warned, it works better to read the stories in order. So if you are new to Jamie Lynn Miller's boys then start with Broken Soldier you own't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.