-->

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Reviewing Puzzle Me This by Eli Easton

Puzzle Me This by Eli Easton 3*
BLURB: Luke Schumaker designs computer games, working from his home. Every day he walks his dog in the woods nearby, never suspecting that someone who is completely smitten is watching.
The watcher is Alex Shaw, and he too works from home, designing logic and crossword puzzles. Alex’s options are limited: he’s too shy to approach Luke and his wheelchair won’t let him follow into the woods. His solution? Secret messages for Luke in the crosswords he writes for the local paper.
When Luke decodes them, romance begins, but then they face greater puzzles, like Alex’s interfering sister and what commitment to a man in a wheelchair really takes. And, most puzzling of all, how do you know if love is real?


My Review: I love doing crosswords and have always admired people who can actual make them and think up all the clues, so I was intrigued by one of the Characters just on reading the blurb. Then I started reading the book and found it was a sweet, playful, and interesting romance between two guys who are both nerdy as all get out. The wheelchair issue was handled with respect, and a sensitivity I have come to expect from Eli's writings. I don't want to give spoilers so I'll just add that if you have ever read an Eli Easton book and found it to your liking, then don't miss out on reading this one. It has everything I have come to expect and love from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.