-->

Saturday, April 04, 2020

Audiobook Review of Uncomplicated by K.M Neuhold & Kenneth Obi

Uncomplicated (Inked, Book 2) written by K.M. Neuhold & narrated by Kenneth Obi 4*
BLURB: Two men with a rocky history and one with an all-consuming love for both of them.
Sometimes, I’m so lonely I swear I can’t breathe. I bring men and women into my bed to chase away the ache, but it never seems to help. I want something real, something lasting, but I’ve never been more afraid of anything in my life. If I have nothing else in my life I can count on, at least I have my best friend, Cas. If I have nothing else in my life that feels solid, at least I have Cas.
Until one sad smile from a beautiful man tilts my world on its axis.
But Finn is Cas’ ex, and that means he’s off-limits, right? What if I could have something permanent if I’m willing to put my heart on the line? Finn and Cas may have a history, but something tells me the three of us could have a future if we’re willing to let things get a little complicated.
This is an MMM spin-off of the Heathens Ink series and there are appearances by your favorite Heathens Ink characters. However, it can be listened to as a stand-alone.


My Review: “I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.” This started with a very hot sex scene and the hotness only got better from there. But that's not all that this story consisted of, it was a great romance and had a little bit of angst and action, and a smidgen of heartbreak too. I really loved all three of the main characters but I think my favourite was Beau. If, like me. you have read the Heathens ink series you will meet up with a few of the characters from those books but they don't dominate the story line. Overall I really enjoyed this and Kenneth Obi did a wonderful job bringing it to life. He especially helped in my love of Beau, with the way he dropped in and out of the southern accent, but still managing to make his voice recognisable, enough so that i would love to listen to him read any future K.M. Neuhold Inked stories,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.