-->

Friday, March 08, 2013

Found something I could finish :D

Dreamdancer by Chrystalla Thoma 4*
BLURB:Dreamdancers have fled their forests to live in the cities where humans consider them a lower race. The dreamdancer Aivar has fled the devastation of his homeland and must whore his dreams out to humans to scrape by day to day. To save a sick friend from death, he pretends to possess a higher level of dream control than he actually has. Such a deception, though, will not go unpunished.
My Reveiw: I liked this story but felt it was more of a prequel for a longer one. As this was my first read by this author I will have to check her book list to see if there are any more from this wonderful world she created.

Gabriel, Zero Point by Steve Umstead
4*
BLURB:Evan Gabriel wasn't always a feared and respected North American Federation Navy Commander. Before dangerous missions to the ice-bound planet of Poliahu, the deadly jungle world of Eden, and politically corrupt Mars, he was a simple recruit, fighting to make his mark in the elite Naval Special Forces...and was part of a top-secret military experiment that would change his life forever. Zero Point tells the tale before the science fiction/adventure trilogy, a tale of a young man faced with difficult choices and dangerous trials. Fans of the series will see part of the mysterious past Evan Gabriel carries with him, while readers new to the series get a preview of what is to come in a military man's haunted life. Zero Point is the true beginning of Evan Gabriel, and his story is just getting started
My Reveiw: This is a prequel to the Evan Gabriel Trilogy and it gives the reader a glimpse into Evan Gabriel's start as a Special Forces Soldier. As I am sure anyone who has read my reviews knows I love military Science Fiction and this one is almost as good as some of my favourite writers. I look forward to reading the Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.