-->

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Could not finish!

A Month With Werewolves by K Matthew DNF
BLURB:A budding journalist trying to advance her career. A secluded werewolf reservation shrouded in mystery. A secret culture unexplored.
Taya Raveen has taken on the journalism assignment of a lifetime, the chance to spend a month in the infamous Blackfoot Werewolf Reservation, a government operated safe haven for werewolves that has never been seen by civilian eyes. Following a new detainee into the reservation, Taya will get a first-hand account of what it's like to be introduced to pack life.

My Review: Unfortunately this was not my kind of book even though the blurb seemed to say it was.
I know the main character is a journalist but I expected it to read less like a newspaper report of dry uninteresting facts than it actually did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.