-->

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Review of Deceptive Attraction by Tara Lain

Review of Deceptive Attraction (Genetic Attraction #3)by Tara Lain 5*
BLURB: Caleb Martin faces a life crisis -- and he’s pretty embarrassed about it. A talented soccer star, he has the chance to sign a lucrative five year contract and be rich and famous. Two problems -- Cal is gay and signing the contract means he has to stay in the closet, maybe for life. Plus, he’ll have to spend his years diving for soccer balls when he’d like to be helping people like the rest of his family. A one-night stand with a beautiful man rocks Cal, but the guy vanishes only to reappear where Cal is house-sitting. Too much coincidence? And then a cute tomboy throws Cal’s life choices into confusion. How could he wind up with a commitment phobe and a woman dedicated to her work in Africa? Oh yeah, and then there’s a big surprise in a snowstorm. Cosmic joker strikes again.(
My Review:Having read many Tara Lain books in the past I was delighted to have won this one even though I had not read the previous books in the series. That said I had no problems getting straight into the story. I loved Caleb and the way he was so confused over the two love interests in his life. Tara Lain has a way of making a menage seem normal and interesting enough that I feel deprived at only having one man in my life :D Angel and Eli came close seconds to Caleb as my favourite characters in the book but I also loved the protagonist as he was depicted in such a way that you just knew he would get his comeuppance in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.