-->

Friday, June 20, 2014

It's that time of year

when the m/m group do their Don't Read In The Closet stories. This year it's titled Love's Landscapes and, because of it, I have cut my June reading challenge short. I reduced it to 4 books (which I had already read) and started catching up on the m/m stories instead. So far I have got to the stories put up on 15th June so I'm only 5 day behind :D

My rating for those I have read so far are as follows :


Broken Phoenix by Edmond Manning 4*

Carte Blanche by Nash Summers 4*

Villians by Andrea Speed 4*

Awakenings by Jayson James 2*

Hinori’s Journey by Victoria Zagar 3*

The Lonely Drop by Vanessa North 3*

Chapmistres View by Carol Pedroso 3*

Somebody Nice! by Raine O’Tierney 4*

What Remains of Us by J.H. Knight 2*

Better Than New by Charley Descoteaux 3*

Metronomy by Suki Fleet 2*

Mr. Jaguar by K.A. Merikan 2*

All I Ever Wanted by Lauren Lewis 4*

Get Off My Case by Lisa Oliver 4*

Knickers in a Twist by Ofelia Gränd 4*

Forever Under a Rainbow by Posy Roberts 4*

Inhaling Smoke by Tia Fielding 4*

Lost and Found by Eileen Griffin 4*

Human Choices by Jaye McKenna 5*

500 Kisses to Steal a Heart by Anyta Sunday 2*

Cruel to be Kind by Kim Dare 3*

This Hour I Lost by Indra Vaughn 3*

Guarded by Kim Fielding 5*

Knight in Shining Cowboy Boots by Thianna 3*

Past the Horizon by D.C. Williams 2*

His by Jack L. Pyke 3*

Puckish by Wart Hill 2*

Wounded Beacon by Leslie Lee Sanders 2*

The Last Cannoli by Tali Spencer 5*

Bound by Amelia Bishop 3*

Punch-Drunk Love by Nico Jaye 4*

Spell Bound by Pelaam 5*

Bonded by Sara York 3*

Busted by Sofia Grey 3*

Man of the Match by Lane Swift 3*

It Takes Two by Alexa Milne 2*

Playing with Two-Edged Swords 4*

You can find all of these along with all the others published so far here: Love's Landscapes and I hope not to have to wait too long until the story from my prompt get published :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.