-->

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Reviewing Moro's Price by M Crane Hana.

Moro's Price by M Crane Hana 5*
BLURB: Crown Prince, techno-geek, and secret sadomasochist Valier has lusted for years after the gorgeous gladiator called “The Diamond.” Meeting the escaped slave on a rooftop, Valier discovers Moro Dalgleish wants suicide before his former masters can reclaim him.
Infected with a deadly symbiont, Valier proposes empty sex to satisfy his urges and grant Moro’s release from a horrible life. Neither man plans for Moro to survive, or how the morning after will shake three empires to their foundations.


My Review: I was given a copy of this book for reviewing purposes. This was so much more than I expected from the synopsis and, if I tried to tell you why, I would have to give away spoilers. As I always try to avoid spoilers all I will say is, if you enjoy Science Fiction with epic world building, excellent storylines, and characters that are heart breaking yet lovable, then this is a book you need to read.
I will add that this was a new to me author, I will be looking for her books in the future if this is an example of what I can expect. This was on par with the kind of books that got me hooked on the genre when I was younger and have found hard to find nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.