-->

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Reviewing Richard May's Inhuman Beings

Inhuman Beings by Richard May 3*
BLURB: Inhuman Creatures and the Men Who Love Them.
Fall in love with a shapeshifter in San Francisco, a ghost in Scotland, or a vampire in Russia. Time travel to 1920s Mesopotamia, 1600's Africa, or to ancient Greece before time even existed. Find yourself on a distant planet, in love with a creature whose very being can destroy you, or in a post-apocalyptic world, drawn to a mutation created by the destruction of Earth.
Enjoy these 15 erotic stories about romantic encounters between men and not men--monsters and myths, gods and demons, science fiction and fantasy. Each story is the stuff of nightmares--and of dreams.


My Review: I recieved a free copy to review. I found this to be a bit of erotica that was perfect to read in little snippets of ten or fifteen minutes at a time. Mostly this is because the stories were all quite short and easy to read. No one story stands out for me but I did notice a tendency for the stories to have a fairy tales for adults feel to them. I honestly don't know if I will bother reading anything else by this author but recommend you to try the book for yourself. It will certainly be worth the price to find out if you like this writers style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.