-->

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

A New Series I Came Across About Zombies!

I don't always enjoy Zombie stories but this one had a dog as one of the main characters so of course I had to get it. He's a tracking dog that is trained to track zombies animated by wasps - like those wasps that zombiefy cockroaches. I read book one, enjoyed it so much. Then I found a short story about Zombie Dog on Bookfunnel which I devoured. I got book 2 and read it in one day it was so good! I want to read book 3 and will do so as soon as I can spare the cash for it. So what is this series? It's Doug Goodman's Zombie Dog. Here's the info for books 1 & 2.

Cadaver Dog (Zombie Dog #1) by Doug Goodman 4*
BLURB: Ever since the dead began to walk, there has been a need for tracking and capturing them. The city of Jack Calf, Colorado believes Angie Graves, a search and rescue volunteer and human remains dog handler, may be the answer. Angie is not so sure. She needs a different dog for this line of work, and the only one available is a dog named Murder who she rescued off the highway.
Murder is not a hero dog. He is missing a toe and part of his ear, and his hair is mottled from scarring. He is slow to trust, has a mischievous mind, and obsesses over his chicken toy. But if he and Angie can learn to work together, they may be the best answer to the zombie plague.


Dead Dog (Zombie Dog #2) by Doug Goodman 4*
BLURB: A dog is found dead along a hiking trail in the secluded canyons of Big Bend National Park. One lone Parks Ranger believes there is more to this discovery than a stray dog dying in the desert, for this is a world where the dead hunt the living. To prove he is right, he needs the help of the leading expert in finding the undead and her zombie-tracking dog, Murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.