-->

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Reviewing a Recent Release

Blurb: Soul Bond is normally the most romantic night of the year, but for Hew, that night promises to be a nightmare. Afflicted by a terrible curse, Hew knows he must either submit to blackmail or get help. Magic is illegal, so Hew must break the law and dive into the seedy underbelly of the city, where he finds more than he ever believed possible. However, even with Ren's help, breaking Hew's curse might ensure their executions on Soul Bond Night, rather than experiencing the romance the holiday usually promises.

My Review: I received this book so that I could give it an honest review. I enjoy Fantasy stories and I enjoy stories written by Mell Eight so this was a good reason to give this book a try. It's a very short story though there was a lot of depth to it. Well written and with just the right balance between the amounts of magic, romance, and action. If you enjoy fantasy and m/m romance give it a try, it's short and sweet and worth an hour or so of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.